It’s vital to always ensure that your Neo has had the chance to automatically update its software each time you switch it on. We are constantly working to improve the Neo experience and make sure that our software is at its best. These updates could be new features or performance enhancements. Updates will install automatically, but you can also check for updates manually. To install an update manually, go to Menu >> Check for Updates, and the device will check for and install the latest update, if available.
Should you be unable to transact due to bad connectivity, we recommend that you perform a SIM reset by following these steps:
- Turn off the Neo using the power button.
- Hold down the number 4 button while turning the Neo back on until the “Hello” screen is displayed.
- When the “Hello” screen displays, you can stop holding down the number 4 button.
- The Neo SIM will then reset and connect to a new network.
Note: when doing this, the Neo will take 2-5 mins to reconnect.
Lost SIM card
Please note that we do not recommend ever removing the Neo SIM card from the card machine. Should the SIM have been removed, a replacement will be needed, the original SIMwill have to be suspended, and we will issue a replacement SIM card. Please contact our team via live chat in the App or via email, to order your replacement SIM card.
Viewing your full sales history
The Neo only shows your sales history from the last 48 hours, on the card machine. For your full sales history, please make use of the Yoco App or Yoco Business Portal.
Download the Yoco App:
Error Message: "INVALID KEYS!"
If this error message appears on your Neo, it means that this card machine has a system error and will not be able to be used again in this state. Your Neo will need to be replaced.
Error Message: "Insert Sim"
If your Neo is displaying the message "Insert Sim" when you switch it on for the first time, please follow the steps below to troubleshoot:
- Ensure that your Neo is connected to Power (this is to ensure that the Neo doesn't power off by itself), alternatively update your Auto Shutdown settings to 30 minutes.
- Switch on the Yoco Neo by pressing the power button
- Leave your Neo for 10 minutes for it to find a connection.
- If after waiting for a full 10 minutes and there is still no connection, turn of the Neo and repeat step 2.
- If after two attempts at this fail, then perform a Sim Reset
- If you have completed steps 1-3 twice, and your device is still displaying the “Insert Sim’ message, please get in touch with us via Live Chat directly from our website or help centre, to arrange a replacement card machine.
Unable to log in
If you're unable to log into your Neo, this could mean it's not yet assigned to your business. Please get in touch with us via Live Chat directly from our website or help centre, so we can assign it for you.