You can now accept payments in your online store, using the Yoco Payment Gateway. Integrate the Yoco Payment Gateway into your Woocommerce Wordpress website, by following a few simple steps and start accepting online payments within minutes.
You can learn more about the Yoco Payment Gateway here
These steps have been illustrated below:
1. Find Plugin menu and click ‘Add New’
2. Search for Yoco payment gateway plugin (typing Yoco is sufficient)
3. Click ‘install Now’
4. Once the plugin has installed, click ‘Activate’.
The Yoco Payment Gateway is now displayed in the list of plugins
5. Click on ‘Settings'
Your API key information is captured on this screen. If you would like to do a test transaction on your online store, follow the steps below. If you prefer not to, skip to the next page.
6. Click ‘Enable Yoco Gateway’
7. Check which Mode you are in – ‘Test’ or ‘Live’. Choose ‘Test’
8. Your API keys can be found in your Business Portal. Go to Sell Online on the menu, and click on ’Payment Gateway’. Copy and Paste the Test Secret and Test Public keys.
9. Click ‘Save Changes’
In order to set up your ‘Live’ API keys and start receiving payments, you need to do the following.
10. Click ‘Enable Yoco Gateway’
11. Select ‘Live’ Mode
12. Copy and Paste the Live Secret and Live Public keys, as displayed in your Business Portal
13. Click ‘Save Changes’
You’re now ready to start receiving Payments!
We suggest you do a test with a small amount of money (R5 will do). Once the transaction is successfully completed, both you and your customer, will receive payment confirmation emails. If the transaction fails, a payment failure message will be displayed on the payment screen. All plugin payments information can be viewed on your Sales History Report.
You're all set to go! All the best and please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any assistance or have any questions.