All companies and close corporations are required by law to file their annual returns with CIPC, within a certain period of time each year.
Annual returns can only be filed electronically, via the provided application on the CIPC website.
Here’s how to go about it:
- 1. Register as a customer on the CIPC website.
- 2. Calculate your annual return fee, as advised by CIPC.
- 3. Deposit the relevant filing fee. Fees can be deposited at any ABSA bank or via EFT.
- File the appropriate amendment forms, as prompted - e.g. CK2/CK2A/CoR39/CoR21.1
- Email your Abridged Certificate for Annual Returns to email@example.com.