All companies and close corporations are required by law to file their annual returns with CIPC within a certain period of time each year.
Annual returns can only be filed electronically via the provided application on the website:
- Register as a customer on the CIPC website
- Calculate the annual return fee
- Deposit the relevant filing fee. The fees can be deposit at any ABSA bank or via EFT.
- File annual returns via the CIPC website.
- File the appropriate amendment forms e.g. CK2/CK2A/CoR39/CoR21.1
- Email your Abridged Certificate for Annual Returns to email@example.com.
Example of certificate header