Before You've Received Your Card Machine

How to file your Annual Returns

All companies and close corporations are required by law to file their annual returns with CIPC within a certain period of time each year.
Annual returns can only be filed electronically via the provided application on the CIPC website:
  1. Register as a customer on the CIPC website
  2. Calculate the annual return fee
  3. Deposit the relevant filing fee. The fees can be deposit at any ABSA bank or via EFT.

  4. File annual returns via the CIPC website.
  5. File the appropriate amendment forms e.g. CK2/CK2A/CoR39/CoR21.1
  6. Email your Abridged Certificate for Annual Returns to

Example of certificate header

Help us improve our Help Centre. Was this article helpful?

Have more questions? Contact us now