We have provided a micro USB charging cable in your launch kit which you can use to charge your Yoco Go card machine. Plug the smaller end into the card machine and then plug the other end into a power source such as a USB plug or a laptop.
- The card machine takes 1 hour to fully charge from a wall socket.
- If you're unable to turn on your card machine, this may mean the battery is completely flat. Charge your card machine directly from a plug socket for an hour.
- When the card machine’s battery is very low, an exclamation mark inside a triangle icon will display.
- When the card machine is charging a red light will indicate this and a lightning bolt over a battery icon will be displayed.
- Do not charge your Yoco card machine during electrical storms.
How long can I use a Yoco Go card machine on a full charge?
You can process approximately 500 transactions or 700 contactless transactions on your Yoco Go card machine after it has been fully charged.
IMPORTANT: To maximise the life-span of your card machine we recommend charging from a plug socket in the wall. Use a branded USB plug with a surge-protector. Do not charge your card reader overnight as it will deteriorate the effectiveness of your battery over time.