If you selected EFT as your payment method, you need to upload your proof of payment to the Business Portal before you can receive your card machine.
How to Upload your Proof of Payment to Yoco
- Log in to your Business Portal
Use the same email address and password as the one you created during sign up.
- Select Complete Setup
This should be the default screen after you login.
- Select Upload proof of payment
- Select Browse through your files to upload a document
A proof of payment can be a receipt (either a scan, a photo or a PDF) or a screenshot from your online bank, clearly showing the following:
- Your details — we need to see your name and account number.
- Our details — Yoco and our account number.
- Date — when the transfer was initiated.
- Amount — the amount that you sent us.
- Reference — the reference you added to your transfer.
- Locate your Proof of Payment, and select it.
- Select Submit
Where to find your Proof of Payment (from your bank)
- Using the main menu,
- If you added Yoco as a beneficiary, go to Payments → View beneficiaries → Main, or
- If you made a once-off payment to Yoco, go to Payments → View once-off.
- Select the payment you want proof of payment for by clicking the check box next to it and click Resend.
On the next page, enter details as follows:- Resend Notice of this Payment(s) to beneficiary? = Check this option- Send it to = Email- E-mail Address = firstname.lastname@example.org- Recipient name = Yoco -
- Ensure the details displayed are correct and click Resend.
Or you can contact ABSA support for further assistance: 0860 008 600
- Log into internet banking.
- Go to Payments menu.
- Go to Payment History.
- Select date range.
- View payment search results.
Select payment to Yoco.
Select I want to: Resend payment notification.
Or you can contact Capitec support for further assistance: 0860 102 043
Or you can contact FNB support for further assistance: 087 575 9404