If you selected EFT as your payment method, you need to email a proof of payment before you can receive your card machine.
A proof of payment can be a receipt (either a scan, a photo or a PDF) or a screenshot from your online bank, clearly showing the following:
- Your details — we need to see your name and account number.
- Our details — Yoco and our account number.
- Date — when the transfer was initiated.
- Amount — the amount that you sent us.
- Reference — the reference you added to your transfer.
- Using the main menu,
- If you added Yoco as a beneficiary, go to Payments → View beneficiaries → Main, or
- If you made a once off payment to Yoco, go to Payments → View once-off.
- Select the payment you want proof of payment for by clicking the check box next to it and click Resend.
On the next page, enter details as follows:- Resend Notice of this Payment(s) to beneficiary? = Check this option- Send it to = Email- E-mail Address = firstname.lastname@example.org- Recipient name = Yoco -
- Ensure the details displayed are correct and click Resend.
- Log into internet banking.
- Go to Payments menu.
- Go to Payment History.
- Select date range.
- View payment search results.
Select payment to Yoco.
Select I want to: Resend payment notification.
Be sure proof of payment is sent to email@example.com.
- emailing it to