Saved Bills and Tabs allows your business to easily run tabs, tables, accounts or any scenario where you don't want to process each sale immediately after ringing it up.
Saved Bills can be used throughout any of our mobile apps.
How to use saved bills
- Add some products to your cart
- On the top of your cart, you will see a Save Bill button. Tap it to save the bill.
- You now have the option to name the bill. If you don't name it, the app will just save it with the current time.
- Tapping Save will save the bill, and you will return to a new cart
- On an empty cart, you can tap the Bills button to view all of your current saved bills. You can also search by the names of your bills in this screen.
- If you open a bill, it will load into your cart. You can then add any additional items to the bill, or make any other modifications that you need to (such as adding a bill discount or a note).
NOTE You can keep a saved bill going for as long as you want (a day, weeks, or months). There is no expiry date on the saved bill.
Some ideas to use saved bills in your business
Here's how we've already seen some merchants use saved bills in their businesses:
- Run a tab for your customers, saving the bill as their name, and process the payment at the end of the night
- Save bills that correspond to the table numbers in your venue, so that you can only need to request payment at the end of the meal or service
- Use saved bills as a way for customers to purchase on account, and then settle their balance at the end of the week or month