You can customise your customer receipts in a few easy steps. Here's how:
- When logged into your Business Portal, select Business Settings from the menu on the left.
- Then select Receipt Configuration.
- You can Upload your Logo
- You can select the Receipt Type
- Your Company Slogan
- You can add a Receipt Footer
The receipt type is either: Receipt or Tax Invoice. Both will show a VAT breakdown, however, the name displayed on the receipt will change depending which type is more relevant to your business.
Your customer receipts will display as follows, depending on the option you've selected.
Social Media Handles
- Your Trading Name
- Your VAT Number
- Your Telephone Number
- Your Default Tax settings
IMPORTANT: At the bottom of the page there is a toggle for displaying your Phone Number on your receipts. You can remove your number by turning it to the off position.