You can easily group and arrange the products you sell into brands and categories.
Why would you want to do this? For example, coffee can be bought from various brands such as Rosetta, Origin, Truth and Deluxe. But those same coffees can also be diversified into categories such as americano, espresso, etc.
You can create brands directly on the Business Portal or via the mobile app.
How to add brands
- When logged into your Business Portal, select Manage My Store from the menu on the left, and then Brands and Categories.
- On the Brands And Categories page, select + Add top right, and then Add Brand.
- A panel will open from the right. First, enter a name for your brand.
- Next, select a background colour for your brand tile.
- then, select the tile appearance. There are three options available:
- Once you've chosen your tile appearance, you can add products to your brand.
FIND OUT how to add products via the Business Portal.
- When you're done, select Add bottom right.
- The brand you've created will now display under the list of brands under the Brands tab on the main Brands and Categories screen.
How to edit your brands
Once you've set up all your brands, you can easily edit them, or even delete them. Here's how.