To get a thorough overview into your sales history, log into your Business Portal, select Sales And Refunds, and then Reports.
Your sales report allows you to view the following based on date ranges that you can set:
Selecting a date range
At the top of your sales report, selecting the date picker allows you to view your sales report for the following date ranges:
- Pick a day, allowing you to view sales for a specific date by selecting it from the date picker.
- Pick a month, allowing you to view your sales for a specific month by selecting your month from the drop-down.
- Pick a custom range, allowing you to select a specific date range from the date picker. To select your range, click on the start date, and then again on the end date of the period that you'd like to view sales for.
Once you've selected your date range, at the top of your report, displayed are your:
- Gross sales, with a breakdown of your total payments, as well as your refunds.
- Number of sales, with a breakdown of your sales totals by payment type.
- A block displaying your sales for the date range selected, compared with the previous similar date period selected.
Sales by payment types
This tab displays your sales by payment type for the date range you've selected. It displays sales by PAYMENT TYPE (including refunds), the COUNT by payment type, the TOTAL by payment type, the Yoco FEES payable by payment type, and the NET amount by payments type (which is the total that will be settled into your account).
Sales by products
This tab displays your sales by products for the date range you've selected. It displays sales by product NAME, SKU (product code), product QUANTITY, and TOTAL. You can sort the NAME, QUANTITY and TOTAL columns using the and icons.
Sales by staff
This tab displays your sales for all your staff for the date range selected. It displays the STAFF MEMBER name (including all payments and refunds by that staff member), whether the sale was a CARD transaction (processed with Yoco), a CASH transaction, any OTHER custom payment method, whether TIPS were added to the payment, and what the final bill TOTAL was.
You can sort the STAFF MEMBER and TOTAL columns using the and icons.
Sales by categories
This tab displays all your sales by categories for the date range selected. It displays the CATEGORY (to see the product assigned to that category, select the icon), the QUANTITY and the TOTAL. You can sort the CATEGORY column using the and icons.