Welcome to the Yoco family!
To get you set up with your reader, please complete the following:
- Your new business needs to complete a new application on our website: got.yoco.co.za. When you sign up please provide the serial number of the reader you purchased.
- Written consent from the, original owner giving permission for you, the new owner, to take over ownership of the reader. This needs to be completed on the original owner's company letter head: include names, business names and the serial number of the reader format xxx-xxxxxx & be signed by the original owner. Please find attached draft and kindly ask the original owner to email this to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CHECK OUT a draft Transfer of Ownership letter here.
- The Onboarding Team will then process the new application. If there are any vetting queries, our Vetting team will be in contact with you.
- Once the Vetting checks have been completed, the reader will be transferred to your new business.
- Final steps: We will require a bank account and FICA documents from you to finalise the account and activate settlement.
P.s. Will you be using an integration such as TabletPOS or Vend? If so please let us know!
IMPORTANT: Please note only working readers can be transferred or bought back. Yoco also accepts no responsibility for the condition of the reader that is sold to the new owner.