The way in which you process refunds in iKentoo with Yoco depends on the version of iKentoo that you're on.
FIND OUT which version of iKentoo you're using.
- If you are using any version of iKentoo below 2.0.51 you'll have to process refunds on the Yoco Point of Sale app.
- If you are using any version of iKentoo above 2.0.51, you can process refunds on the iKentoo app itself.
FIND OUT how to process a refund on the Yoco Point of Sale app.
How to process refunds in the latest version of iKentoo (v2.0.51 and above).
- When your customer requests a refund, go to the drop-down menu in the top right hand corner of the iKentoo app.
- Select Payments and you'll see a list of your recently completed (and open) transactions.
- Select the transaction that you'd like to refund.
- Select Go to receipt on the pop-up.
- Once you're on the receipt, select the red button on the left-hand side which displays Void Receipt. You'll be prompted to confirm this action.
- Once you've confirmed the cancellation, a pop-up will display prompting you to enter your Yoco manager login details to authorise the refund. Enter the details and select Authorise.
- Once the refund has been authorised, you'll see a confirmation in Ikentoo that the refund has been processed.