IMPORTANT: You can only pair your Yoco Card Machine to one smartphone/tablet at a time. Please make sure you disconnect the card machine on all devices before trying to connect to a new device.
Disconnect the card machine from the current smartphone/tablet:
- Open the Bluetooth settings on the smartphone/tablet which is currently connected to your card machine.
- Select the card machine from the list of devices, and tap the "i" icon
- Select ‘Forget This Device’ (if iOS) or ‘Unpair’ (if Android).
This will remove your card machine from your smartphone/tablet’s connection history.
Connect the card machine to the new smartphone/tablet:
- Press the green tick on the card machine once.
- Open the Yoco App.
- Select "More" from the bottom navigation bar
- Select "Settings"
- Select "Card Machine"
- Follow the prompts in the app to complete the pairing process or follow the steps here.
FIND OUT how to pair your card machine to your Yoco app.