Managing your business can sometimes seem a bit overwhelming. In fact, 35% of entrepreneurs say that more efficient administrative processes would reduce the time spent working after hours.
That’s why we’ve created the Yoco Business Portal, to give you easy-to-understand business intelligence in a central place and make your life a little bit easier.
Ready to start setting up and getting to know your Business Portal? Great!
First, head to the login page to log into your online Business Portal. Your login details are the ones you created when you signed up, and are the same ones you use to log into the Yoco app.
- Find out how to view your last and outstanding settlements.
- Want a sales overview of your business for today, yesterday, the last seven days, or the last month? Look no further.
- Want to view quick facts about your sales and transactions?
- Get insights about your popular products, your returning customers, or your top staff.
- Refer a friend to Yoco.
Sales And Refunds
- Find out how to view your detailed sales report.
- Find out how to view your detailed transaction history.
- Find out how to process a refund, or send a receipt to your customer.
- Want to view a full list of your Yoco invoices? Here's how.
- Want to reconcile all your Yoco settlements. Look no further.
Manage My Store
- Want to add and edit your products? Here's how.
- Find out how to import or export your products.
- Find out how to view, add and edit your brands and categories.
- Find out how to add, or edit staff members.
- How to add and edit your business details.
- View the Wireless Card Reader/s assigned to your business.
- Want to set up email notifications for your sales reports and tax invoices? Here's how.
- Find out how to enter your bank details for settlements.
- Find out about our Business Portal integrations.
- Add some configuration to your customer receipts.
- Set up tips or custom payment methods for your Point of Sale app.