All Yoco card machines come with a 1 year manufacturer warranty, which covers any manufacturing defects, starting from the day you receive your card machine.
IMPORTANT: The Yoco Lite, Go, Pro, and Neo card machines are made to endure general wear and tear from daily use. However, they are security-sensitive electronic devices and must be treated with care.
These card machines must be looked after, just as you would any electronic device. They have also been designed to include tamper-proof technology for security purposes.
Yoco Card Machine Care Tips
- Store your card machine in a cool, dry place and do not expose to extreme temperatures - For example, do not leave the card machine in the sun for extended periods of time (or near anything that radiates heat, such as a stove or a motor).
- Do not use the card machine in areas where there is high heat, dust, humidity, moisture, caustic chemicals or oils - For example, inside a restaurant kitchen.
- Do not try to open the card machine (especially not with a screwdriver) as this will result in the machine going into an irreversible system tampered mode for security reasons.
- Do not throw, drop, or stand on the card machine
- Try to keep your card machine as clean as possible:
- Yoco card machines are not waterproof - please avoid any ingress of water or other liquids, especially when cleaning, to avoid damaging internal components.
CHECK OUT How to Clean your Yoco Card Machine
- Do not charge Yoco card machines during electrical storms;
- Avoid locations near electrical appliances or other devices that cause excessive voltage fluctuations, or emit electrical noise (for example, air conditioners, electric motors, neon signs, high-frequency or magnetic security devices, or computer equipment).
- Avoid charging your card machine overnight.
IMPORTANT: If your card machine displays a System Tampered error, this means that the card machine cannot be used anymore. Please contact our support team via Live Chat directly from our website or help centre, to organise the collection of your card machine.
Once we've examined the condition of the card machine, we will either invoice you or dispatch a free replacement depending on whether the card machine is still covered under its warranty, or the reason for the System Tamper occurring.