We provide a micro-USB charging cable in your launch kit, which you can use to charge your card machine by plugging it into a branded USB plug socket.
IMPORTANT: To maximise the life span of the reader we would recommend charging from a plug socket in the wall, using a branded USB plug - preferably with a surge-protector.
The charging port for the Yoco Lite is located on the left-hand side.
The charging port for the Yoco Pro is on top of the card machine.
Battery charging tips
- The card machine take 3 to 4 hours to charge fully from a wall socket.
- If you're unable to turn on your reader, this may mean the battery is flat. Charge your reader from a plug socket for a few hours.
- When the reader's battery is very low, an exclamation mark inside a triangle icon will display.
- When the reader is charging you'll see a red light (Yoco Pro: On top l Yoco Lite: On the side) and a lightning bolt over a battery icon will display.
- When the reader has fully charged the full battery icon will display.
FIND OUT how to set up your Wireless Card Reader.