We provide a micro-USB charging cable in your launch kit, which you can use to charge your card machine by plugging it into a branded USB plug socket.
IMPORTANT: To maximise the life-span of your card machine we recommend charging from a plug socket in the wall. Use a branded USB plug with a surge-protector. Do not charge your card reader overnight as it will deteriorate the effectiveness of your battery over time.
Locate the charging port of your card machine:
- The charging port for the Yoco Pro is located on top of the card machine.
The charging port for the Yoco Go is located at the bottom of the card machine.
- The card machine takes 1 hour to fully charge from a wall socket.
- If you're unable to turn on your card machine, this may mean the battery is completely flat. Charge your card machine directly from a plug socket for an hour.
- When the card machine’s battery is very low, an exclamation mark inside a triangle icon will display.
- When the card machine is charging a red light will indicate this and a lightning bolt over a battery icon will be displayed.
- Do not charge your Yoco card machine during electrical storms.
How long can I use a Yoco Go card machine on a full charge?
You can process approximately 500 transactions or 700 contactless transactions on your Yoco Go card machine after it has been fully charged.
The charging port for the Yoco Neo is located on the left-hand side.
To charge your Yoco Neo, plug the USB-C cable provided with your Neo into a suitable adapter and wall socket. The card machine can accept payments while charging. It typically takes 1 hour for a full recharge.
The charging port for the Yoco Lite is located on the right-hand side.
Battery charging tips
- The Yoco Pro and Yoco Lite card machines take 3 to 4 hours to charge fully from a wall socket, whereas the Yoco Go and Yoco Neo only need 1 hour.
- If you're unable to turn on your card machine, this may mean the battery is flat. Charge your card machine from a plug socket for a few hours.
- When the card machine's battery is very low, an exclamation mark inside a triangle icon will display.
- When the card machine is charging you'll see a red light (Yoco Pro: On top l Yoco Lite: On the side) and a lightning bolt over a battery icon will display.
- When the card machine has fully charged the full battery icon will display.