To get Yoco, you must be:
- Legal Entities registered in South Africa (Pty or CC)
- Applicant must be the principal, director or legal entity.
- Must be a South African citizen (requirement for SA ID Number)
- Sign up on our website.
- During the online sign up, you will be prompted to:
- enter your delivery address
- enter your name, surname and contact information
- enter your trading name and CIPC number (if a registered company)
- order & purchase your card reader via credit card, EFT or over a 16 week Debit Order
- enter your bank account details on your secure Business Portal
- You'll receive an e-mail with your receipt and a copy of the terms and conditions;
- We'll then vet your application and run account verification checks;
- When your application is approved, we'll deliver your card reader and check your ID on delivery;
- Provide your FICA documents (Copy of ID & Proof of Residential Address)
- Once we've received your FICA documents and successfully verified your Bank Account, we'll activate your account for settlement.
IMPORTANT: You must be available with your ID for delivery purposes. Remember that Yoco currently only works with iOS and Android devices.